With a million-and-one existing mobile money platforms, it can be a bit confusing to choose the best option for you. Some of these platforms include Moorle, Ayoba, Zeepay, etc.
In this article, we’ll be discussing how to register and get started on Zeepay Mobile Money.
What is Zeepay Mobile Money?
ZeePay is an online service and mobile app that allows users save, send, and receive money without stress! Just like your physical wallet, ZPay gives you the opportunity to save and store money, but with the added advantage of hightened security and a couple other features.
Even without a mobile phone, you can make transactions with your account just by linking your wallet to your NFC (Near Field Communication) tag.
- Registration via USSD
- Registration via the Zeepay Mobile Money App
How to Register via USSD
You might need to register for Zeepay Mobile Money via the USSD if you don’t have a smartphone or you use an iPhone because the app is only available for smartphone users and isn’t available on the Apple App Store yet.
- Fail *270#
- Choose Option 1 (Register)
- Select your ID type
- Enter your ID number
- Confirm the name found on the ID and enter your date of birth in the format DD-MM-YYYY
- Enter your residential address without the GPS code
- Enter your Ghana Post GPS; if you don’t have any, enter N/A.
- Enter 1 to confirm your account creation
- Upon successful creation, you’ll receive a confirmation message on your mobile phone with your 6-digit PIN.
How to Register via the Mobile App
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the Zeepay App
- After installation, open the app and select Add New Terminal
- Enter the required details and create your account
- Upon successful registration, a notification will be sent to you via SMS
Why Should you Use Zeepay Mobile Money?
Zeepay Mobile Money is one financial app out of millions, so what makes it stand out?
- There are lower fees for cash out and transfer services
- There is a Micro Insurance for as low as GHS 2.50
- You can also make a direct wallet-to-bank transaction.
- Finally, you can receive, convert, and transfer cash pick remittance into your Zeepay mobile wallet.
How Safe is Zeepay Mobile Money?
Zeepay Mobile Money is a Ghanaian financial institution, so all the funds held in your Zeepay Mobile wallet are protected by Bank of Ghana regulations.
Your ID card will be requested upon registration, making it difficult for fraudsters and criminals to gain access into your account. To top it all off, all your transactions will be stored on a database so, if your SIM or phone gets stolen, be rest assured your money will always be safe.
How to Top-Up Your Zeepay Mobile Money Wallet
It’s pretty easy to top-up your wallet. You can either decide to link your Zeepay wallet to your mobile money wallet and top it up via mobile money or visit any Zeepay Mobile Money merchant nationwide to top-up your wallet.
Zeepay Mobile Money is one of the safest and user-friendly online financial institutions. Register via any method that works best for you and have fun saving, spending, and tracking your money!MORE…